This was one of my “slower” shopping weeks with Ibotta with a total savings of $4.25 however I still bought some great products. We were able to try one new favorite item and get in touch with some of our “oldies but goodies” again.
And with this week’s WalMart trip, I am that much closer to my $1000 goal! I am at $992.26 saved since January 1, 2015.
This week’s savings included the following:
- Cracker Barrel Cheese Blocks-.75
- Food Network Kitchen Inspirations Meal Kits-$1.00 (we have had these before and they are great for a quick dinner)
- Townhouse FlipSides-.50
- Nature Valley Wafer Bars-.50 (my husband loves these for a quick breakfast)
- Meow Mix Dry Cat Food-.50 (I have two new kittens…and they always seem hungry)
- Philadelphia Dips-$1.00 (These are new and so good! We tried the Spinach and Artichoke dip and paired it with the Townhouse FlipSides while watching our Broncos finally win a game!)
The Ibotta app is so easy to use and the savings adds up quickly. Once you hit $20.00 in your account, you can request Ibotta to issue a payment to your PayPal account or to a gift card of your choice.
One of the best ways to earn money with Ibotta is through teamwork! Join my team at https://ibotta.com/r/wjfugsc
Let’s start saving money together!